menALIVE MAX19 Tri-Fold Brochure
A National Catholic Event for Men “MAX 19 INTO THE BREACH” SYDNEY 19-21 JULY 2019 Flyer attached: menALIVE MAX19 Tri-Fold Brochure
menALIVE for Christ (MAX) is an annual gathering of men from across Australia and New Zealand who seek to be encouraged by one another in their faith journey as real men of God. For more details, contact Peter Carrigan 0404 496 405 or Robert Falzon 0412 745 734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register visit: https://cvent.me/Koql2
ARennaisance of Marriage 2019 Poster
Plenary Council 2020 update:
working document NATIONAL THEMES FOR DISCERNMENT
The bell tower is almost finished and will be erected on Monday 8th December 2014. The bell will be installed in the top of the tower on Tuesday 9th December.
Church Bell Tower
Work has been progressing behind the scenes to ensure that we have our new bell tower in place before the end of the year. So far we have completed the following tasks:
- Removal of old bell tower in January 2013. Mr. Vince Boland and sons.
- Dismantling of bell mounting and swing mechanism. Mr. Vince Boland.
- Renovation (cleaning up) of the historic bell. Undertaken by Mr. Vince Boland.
- Agreement made on design and location of the new structure. Parishioners.
- Structural Engineer, Peter Lockhart engaged.
- Engineering drawings completed. Peter Lockhart.
- Meetings with key personnel and builder.
- Quote received from the company to provide the zinc coating on the structure.
- Development application submitted to Wollongong City Council, now waiting for response.
Following our successful submission to the NSW Government for a grant under the Community Building Partnership Program 2013, we are now in the planning stage for our new bell tower.
The parishioners voted overwhelmingly for us to build a replica of the original historic bell tower out of galvanised steel. The new tower will be situated near to the front of the church on the grassed area just outside the sacristy. That is near the South Western corner of the church building. Peter Lockhard is busy completing the structural engineering drawings that we will then take to the builder and Wollongong City Council for a Development Application.
We thank everyone for voting on the design and location.