Sunday 8:30am, 5:30pm
Weekday Mass Times:
Tuesday: 5:00pm Mass
Wednesday: 5:30pm Mass
Thursday: 12:00 mid day, Angelus followed by Mass
Friday: 9:30 am Mass
By appointment only. Contact the parish office on 4284 3000.
Fr. Patrick has opened Bulli Church to 60 People; that is 7 less than our absolute maximum, This is due to people not registering for Masses and just turning up.
This makes it difficult for our Monitors (who are volunteers) and they are now cleaning a bigger area after each Mass.
It is absolutely necessary to book in for the Sunday Masses.
If you do not register for Sunday Masses you run the risk of not being allowed in if we are at Capacity and of also putting our parish at risk of a very hefty fine.
The wearing of masks to church is now highly recommended to keep each other and our vulnerable safe.
Our church is open for Mass subject to the restrictions listed below:
You must register and pre book the week before each Mass
1. 60 registered worshippers maximum, can attend each Mass. Full names and contact phone numbers must be provided.
2. All worshippers and attendees must register in advance through their parish office (worshippers must identify as members of the same household when registering if they wish to sit within 1.5m of each other).
3. Ring the parish office (4284 3000) on Tuesday to Friday prior to register for the Masses. Please do not leave messages on the voice mail.
4. There will be an Attendance Monitor on duty, who will check registered worshippers.
5. All worshippers must sanitise their hands as they come into the church and when they leave.
6. No shaking of hands.
7. All worshippers must sit or stand on the allocated markings for social distancing. four square metres per person, except those of the same household.