Welcome back home
We welcome back our parish community to gather in prayer and worship.
Thank you for helping to protect our parish community by choosing to be vaccinated against COVID-19
Sunday Mass Times
Sunday 8:30am, 5:30pm
Weekday Mass Times:
Wednesday: 5:30pm Mass
Thursday: 12:00 mid day, Angelus followed by Mass
Friday: 9:30 am Mass
Reconciliation/Confession and Baptisms:
By appointment only. Contact the parish office on 4284 3000.
On Arrival at the Church
On arrival at the church, you must check in with Services NSW by scanning the QR code, posted on the doors to the church, and logging on.
You can download the Services NSW app here:
Conditions of attendance
130 attendees in the Nave of the church (subject to current Public Health Orders) maximum (plus essential workers), can be accommodated at any one time.
· All attendees must check in through the Services NSW app QR code as displayed on the church doors, on your smartphone, or with the help of the monitors at the reception table.
· There will be an Attendance Monitor/s on duty, who will check numbers of attendees.
· Masks must be worn by everyone over 12 years of age, in the church
· Congregational singing is not allowed.
· All attendees must sanitise their hands as they come into the church and when they leave.
· No shaking of hands.
· All attendees must sit or stand on the allocated markings only, for social distancing. two square metres per person (subject to current Public Health Orders), except those of the same household.
Sunday 7th November 2021 (32nd Sunday in Ordinary Time) was the last Mass videoed and posted on our parish website. I am truly grateful for having the opportunity to bring the continuation of our parish Masses into our homes, and keeping parishioners connected. Since the start of the pandemic I have videoed a total of 37 Masses that have been available on our website. I now look forward to joining everyone in person at our regular Masses. God Bless. Michael Barnett, Website Administrator
Click on the link below to view the Mass of Christian Burial for the late Fr. Geoffrey Allen.