Everyone must register before attending Mass
Sunday Mass Times
Sunday 8:30am, 5:30pm
Weekday Mass Times:
Tuesday: 5:00pm Mass
Wednesday: 5:30pm Mass
Thursday: 12:00 mid day, Angelus followed by Mass
Friday: 9:30 am Mass
By appointment only. Contact the parish office on 4284 3000.
You must register and pre book before each Mass
Registration for Mass
Register by clicking on the link here:
Alternatively, you can register via the QR code displayed at the church and in the parish bulletin.
Online registrations will automatically close once capacity is reached OR 1 hour before the scheduled Mass time.
Once you have registered via “Eventbrite” at (https://saintjosephsbulli.eventbrite.com) you will be sent a confirmation email.
The complete list of registered attendees for Sunday Masses will be printed out (at 2:30pm Fridays) by the parish secretary for the monitors to check on your arrival.
If you have registered for a Sunday Mass AFTER 2:30pm on the previous Friday, your name will NOT be on the printed list, so you will be required by the monitors to present the confirmation of your booking that was sent to you. If not, you may be denied entry.
If you have difficulty with this process, please ring the parish office for assistance, before 2:30pm Friday.
If you do not register for Masses you may not be allowed in if we are at capacity and of also putting yourself and our parish at risk of a very hefty fines. The four square metre rule must be adhered to.
The wearing of masks in the church is now highly recommended to keep each other and our vulnerable parishioners safe.
Our church is open for Mass subject to the restrictions listed below:
Conditions of attendance
1. 60 registered worshippers maximum, can attend each Mass. Full names and contact phone numbers must be provided.
2. All worshippers and attendees must register in advance through the online booking platform “Eventbrite” https://saintjosephsbulli.eventbrite.com
3. There will be an Attendance Monitor on duty, who will check registered worshippers.
4. All worshippers must sanitise their hands as they come into the church and when they leave.
5. No shaking of hands.
6. All worshippers must sit or stand on the allocated markings for social distancing. four square metres per person, except those of the same household.